UPDATE: It’s fake.
Forge of Nope.
— Eric Osborne (@UrkMcGurk) February 9, 2017
A new Reddit leak has popped up revealing a batch of new info on the upcoming Destiny sequel. Here are some interesting highlights:
- It will be called Destiny 2: Forge of Hope
- The story will focus on the Cabal race. They attack the city and players will need to take it back.
- The game will be built on a new engine that is built to handle frequent updates and faster load times. Sadly this means that players will not be able to transfer their old characters. On the plus side the sequel will offer more robust character customization options.
- Expected release date to be sometime between November 4th to 18th.
- Will be out for PS4 (Pro), Xbox One (Scorpio), and PC (finally!).
Expect to see more details emerge closer to E3. For now you can indulge and possibly spoil yourself to some more info regarding the game’s plot.